I have over 3 years of experience working with electricity companies. My unique selling point is my ability and commitment to deliver consistent high quality standards of work and strive for nothing less than perfection. At METSCO, I lead various projects including:
- development of grounding design and guidelines
- transmission line induction studies
- asset management and analytics, and
- regulatory rate filing support
In the future I want to be a part of and make my mark by contributing toward the IOT revolution taking place that will set the stage for revolutionizing and dramatically changing the way things are done in the power sector today.
- Master in Applied Science (M.A.Sc.), Electrical and Computer Engineering – University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Electronics and Communication – VTU, India