I am an Administrative Coordinator at METSCO with over 3 years’ experience in administration and project management. At METSCO, my primary responsibilities are coordinating office administrative tasks, corporate shipping, general reporting, billing & invoicing and project control & closeout.
In my previous roles, I have gained extensive knowledge in the project controlling, scheduling, estimating and requirement management. Apart from this, I have a thorough understanding of business analysis, and project management knowledge areas, tools and techniques. Overall, I’m skilled in the office administration, reporting and analyzing.
To give value-added outcomes to clients by implementing best project management practices. Being an effective administrator at METSCO increasing overall office efficiency.
I have always loved to go for long road trips. In the past, I have enjoyed my road trips in Europe, West coast of America, India, and South East Asia. Badminton, Basketball and Volleyball are a few of the games which like to play after office hours.
- Postgraduate, Global Business Management – Humber Institute of Technology and Advance Learning
- Postgraduate, Investment and Financial Analysis – Gujarat University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Saurashtra University
- Certified Business Analyst – University of Toronto
- Scrum Fundamental Certified
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional
- CAPM Project Management Training