Mark has over 16 years of successful project and program delivery experience across Europe and North America in engineering; power generation, transmission and distribution, energy, and construction. Mark’s experience also includes owner’s representation; project/program management, contract management, risk management and strategic planning.
Leading METSCO’s Western Operations and reinforcing METSCO’s core values, whilst ensuring METSCO stays an industry leader and partner of choice to all our Clients.
In his spare time Mark enjoys Snowboarding, Taiko (Japanese) Drumming, Hiking, Boardgames, Comics/Anime/Manga, and watching Horror Movies
- Higher National Diploma – Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Worcester College of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Worcester
- Bachelor of Technology, Engineering and Applied Science – Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Master of Business Administration, Sustainability Management – SUMAS School of Business
- Master’s in Project Management (MCPM) – George Washington University
- PMI – Project Management Professional
- ASET – Certified Engineering Technologist
- LEED – Green Associate
- Association of Cost and Energy Engineers – Member