A Professional Engineer with 6 years of experience in the power sector, my personal value proposition is a commitment to excellence and high quality work; drawing on experience in utilities, energy management consulting, and business leadership. I take on the toughest challenges facing the T&D sector such as:
- sensors and smart grid integration;
- transmission line grounding, condition, and risk assessment;
- asset management and advanced analytics; and
- regulatory justification and rate filing support.
My passion for innovation extends into my national and international involvement with CIGRÉ, including the founding of the CIGRÉ Canada Next Generation Network.
Empower clients with the knowledge and tools to address their needs effectively and efficiently.
My latest hobby is homebrew beer. I play on a softball team named Brady’s Bunch every summer and also enjoy volleyball, indoor rock climbing, and badminton.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Engineering Science – University of Toronto